Hopefully, 2015 will be a very good year.
I've received two acceptances for my short fiction, and I'll be published for the first time later this year in anthologies.
One of my shorts is slated to appear in Volume XIII of Spark: A Creative Anthology.
I haven't received the contract for the second mag yet, so I'm keeping quiet until it's signed.
Like last year I have lofty writing goals:
· Keep sending out more short fiction. I think I'll try to binge write a few shorts in March. I also need to edit some shorts that are hanging out on the hard drive. They're not doing me any good there.
· Work on my 2-Year-Novel Course novel, The Crossroads Troubadour. I'm going to take my sweet time with this one.
· Organize the re-writes for my 2012 NaNo, Blood and Brass. I approached the big re-write haphazardly so I need to learn to organize like a non-crazy person.
· Create a legit website. Whoo-boy. This will involve me thinking about how to market based on the style of my writing. Hmmm...
Other non-writing goals:
· Take the dog for more walks.
· Finish setting up and restoring my vintage banjo-ukulele (which is like 80+ years old). My, my but it's a purdy 'lil thing.
· Take a goddamn vacation from the Day Job.
· Test cook more new recipes during the week.
So, my puppies, what are some of your goals for 2015?